Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Summertime

I love, love, love summertime.

I love waking up with the sun streaming in the window and the fan blowing the cool morning air through the window.

I love spending a good forty-five minutes getting caught up in Deuteronomy and thinking that the verse says, "If anyone among you becomes poot..." instead of "If anyone among you becomes poor...."

I love scrounging up enough ingredients to make some really tasty (and healthy!) scones for breakfast.

I love finally having our house buying fiasco wind down and knowing that we will be able to close tomorrow evening.

I love reading the Durants.

I love having "quiet time" with Steve.

I love discovering that the italian ice at the Tastee Trolley is dairy-free, fat-free and way less expensive than an ice cream cone or a snow cone.

I love the sun and the breeze and having little girls oogle over Florianus in the park.

I love knowing that we have an evening of games and friends and food to look forward to.

It's been a good day.

1 comments:

Laura said...

How am I the first to comment on your new post?? Ah. Well. Here's a comment. And I <3. Just for you. Your blog is FABULOUS.

Post a Comment