Thursday, January 13, 2011

Peeking in

Hello, bloggie world!

I'm back for a few days to wrap up the final packing needs and then load up the Uhaul and make the move.  I kind of feel like right before HarriEd was born: there must be something I should be doing but I can't find it.  Steve thinks that we should get out Phase 10.

Our trip to California was filled with family, food (seafood!), lots of snow (??), time with friends, and memories made at Disneyland and the Beach.  I have pictures to prove it, believe it or not.

For now my internet time is limited, and probably will be for a while.  I'm going to write posts in an off-line state and then upload them to the ol' blog when I have a chance.

Pray for us as we move.  It's hard to jump into the seeming unknown sometimes.  Suddenly quiet little small-town life doesn't seem so bad...but I know that as soon as Steve went back to working nights I would feel differently.  Pray that our housing situation in Illinois would continue to work out.  Pray that God will provide a job or an inheritance.  (Mostly a job.)

And now I'm off again!  See you soon!