It was at that point that I said, "You, Harriet, are just like your father."
|Harriet likes to help cook from the comfort of her Bumbo.|
Ways in which Harriet is like Steve:
- She looks like him.
- She has his saggy left eye, especially when she is sleepy.
- She prefers one-on-one conversation to interacting in a group.
- She will completely zone out in front of the television or video game.
- She likes to talk. To me.
- She is happiest when she is being snuggled.
- She needs food and she needs it now.
- She likes classic rock music...the louder the better.
- She would stay in her bathtub for hours if she were allowed.
- She is rather melodramatic.
|Turban-head Harriet gets ready for her bath.|
- She desperately needs routine.
- She likes to get up early and go to bed early.
- She will only sleep if she is sleeping with someone else (namely, me).
- She has to be busy doing something all. of. the.time. No lolly-gagging around on the couch for her.
- She makes similar expressions.
- She likes Jazzercise.
- She wears pink nearly every day.
- She thrives on quality time.
- She is quite melodramatic.
|Note to father: if you give the kid caffeine, then you get to play with her all night.|